Join us for a drink at the brewery.
We may be biased, but we think it's a pretty nice place to drink our beer. For one thing, it’s a stone’s throw from where the beer gets made which means you can’t find it fresher anywhere else. For another, we’re really proud of it. We built the taproom ourselves. We made the bar, poured the concrete, formed the tasting glass holders out of old barrel staves. We even repurposed the bleachers from Sheboygan’s historic Armory building and turned them into the taproom’s tables and chairs. It was a blast.
In addition to the 17 beers we’ve got on tap, we have a variety of taproom-only offerings, a growler fill station and a crowler filler. Currently, brewery tours have been suspended.
Current policies for COVID-19:
Please Note: Masks are preferred in the taproom when walking around. If you are not feeling well, do not enter the taproom. We'll see you when you are feeling better.
- We installed 3 large air filters in the taproom, so the air is being cleaned through HEPA filters and completely turned every 20 minutes.
- Tables are properly spaced and we are sanitizing regularly
- No standing at the bar at this time
- We are NOT currently refilling growlers. We do have new growlers, howlers and crowlers available for to-go beer.
- As always, you are welcome to bring in outside food to enjoy at the taproom. However, Evergreen Food Truck is now open Wednesday-Saturday on site! Hours: Wed/Thurs 5PM-8:30PM, Fri/Sat 12PM-8:30PM.....NOTE: Evergreen is closed 10/13-10/16 due to staffing issues
*Taproom beer menu can change...quickly!
Monday – 12pm - 9pm
Tuesday – 12pm – 9pm
Wednesday – 12pm – 9pm
Thursday – 12pm – 9pm
Friday – 11am – 10pm
Saturday – 11am – 10pm
Sunday – 11am – 8pm
If you are interested in having your next event at the 3 Sheeps Taproom, we can help!