Now Hiring - Shift Brewer
3 Sheeps Brewing is one of the fastest growing breweries in the state, and it’s time to grow the 3 Sheeps family by one more!
The ideal candidate is a hard worker who is committed, passionate about making great beer and interested in working with us as we continue to grow. We have everything we need to become a great packaging brewery, and this individual is going to be integral in helping us keep the beer flowing.
SUMMARY OF THE BREWER POSITION:
Brewing, grain handling, pilot brews, and yeast propagation, and assisting in other brewery functions.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Brewing/Wort Production on a 3 vessel 30 BBL brewhouse
* Hop/Grain handling
* Yeast management
* Chemical handling/titrations
* Accurate documentation of wort production
* Assist with QA/QC duties, including sensory evaluation and lab work
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Ideal candidate would have 2 years of experience on a 20 BBL brewhouse or above.
* Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems regarding product and/or equipment.
* Strong verbal communication and organizational skills.
* Ability to work independently, as well as in a team-oriented environment.
* Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task.
* Knowledge of safety processes including hazardous materials.
* Continuous improvement mindset
* This position is extremely physical and demanding in nature and involves working with potentially dangerous equipment, machinery, exposure to high noise levels, and handling of hazardous materials.
* Standing and/or traversing the brewery for long periods of time.
* Frequently climbs stairs/staircase.
* Frequently bends, moves, transports, or lifts 60 pounds and moves 165 pounds safely.
* Use repetitive motions while brewing.
* Hourly will commensurate with experience
* 401K with match coming by end of 2021
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.