3 Sheeps Brewing Company
We're putting out massive amounts of high-quality beer and we need your help.
SUMMARY OF THE MAINTENANCE TECHNICIAN ROLE:
This individual will be responsible for keeping the beer flowing. From preventative maintenance, to electrical, steam and stainless work, to general repairs, this person will be involved in the entire operation.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pumps, pneumatic systems, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Remove defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Control downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performing all necessary record keeping
- Maintaining a clean working environment
- Adhering to all safety regulations, at all times
- At times, this person will need to fill in for various roles throughout the brewery
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Working knowledge and experience with manufacturing equipment: Motors, pumps, compressors, chillers, conveyors and electrical systems.
- Experience with all types of power tools and their safe use.
- Certified Electrician preferred, but not required. Must be able to troubleshoot 480 and 120-volt motor controls.
- Welding experience, including sanitary stainless welding
- PLC and VFD experience preferable
- Willingness to work as part of a team in a demanding, dynamic work environment.
- Strong attention to Detail.
- Strong focus on quality, safety, and efficiency
- Basic computer skills (word processing and email)
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to follow complex instructions to a high level of detail and precision
- Ability to work safely around chemicals, heights, loud noises, mechanical equipment, wet environments, and other potential hazards
- Flexibility to work a variety of possible shifts, and to participate in company events
- Positive, get-it-done attitude and a passion for brewing and beeR
- 21 years of age or more
- As time allows, this position will also be expected to assist with the various daily tasks of the brewery, including, but not limited to packaging, cleaning, kegging, grain handling, etc.
- Ability to frequently lift at least 55 lb., move at least 180 lb., and work standing for several hours
This position will primarily work Tuesday through Friday, 6:30am – 5:00pm. Evenings and weekends will be limited, but may be required based on equipment repair needs.
This is an hourly position and wage is dependent on work experience. To apply, please send your cover letter (with salary requirement), and resume to: email@example.com
3 Sheeps Brewing