3 Sheeps Brewing is seeking a full time bartender to join our team.
The ideal candidate is a hard worker who is passionate about craft beer. We receive many visitors to our taproom, and we are seeking an individual to help take them through our beers and tell our story.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Taking care of our incredible customers!
- Adhere to all relevant safety practices and procedures
- Maintain a clean and safe work space
- Request and verify proper identification for alcohol service
- Must enjoy working with the public in a positive, friendly manner
- Educate customers on products and brand when appropriate
- Must be willing to work as part of a team
- Must have a great work ethic and attitude
- Must be able to appreciate beer without personal abuse-related problems
- Follow opening and closing procedures completely and thoroughly
- Ensure all ancillary tasks are completed through the shift
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- 2 years bartending experience desired, but not required
- Must be knowledgeable about craft beer and be able to differentiate between beer styles served
- Strong verbal communication and organizational skills
- Ability to interact well with the public
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team-oriented environment
- Ability to work flexible hours – whatever it takes to get the job done
- Will need to have their Wisconsin Servers License before starting
- Stands and/or traverses for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to lift 50# safely.
This is an hourly position that will pay $10 per hour plus tips. Benefits, including health, dental, and vision insurance are available.
Please email your resume to email@example.com.