Cellar Person – Full Time
3 Sheeps Brewing is one of the fastest growing breweries in the state, and it’s time to grow the 3 Sheeps team by one more!
SUMMARY OF THE CELLAR PERSON ROLE:
Primary responsibilities will be to handle all fermenter cleanings and sanitation, and transfers.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Fermenter CIPs
* Support centrifuge
* Grain handling
* Kegging and keg cleaning
* Carbonating of beer
* Yeast propagation
* Must be willing to pitch in on tasks outside your key responsibilities
* Must have a great work ethic and attitude
* Must be able to appreciate beer without personal abuse-related problems
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Brewery experience desired, but not required
* Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems regarding product and/or equipment.
* Strong verbal communication and organizational skills.
* Ability to interact well with the public.
* Ability to work independently, as well as in a team-oriented environment.
* Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task.
* Knowledge of safety processes including hazardous materials.
* This position is extremely physical and demanding in nature and involves working with potentially dangerous equipment, machinery, exposure to high noise levels, and handling of hazardous materials.
* Stands and/or traverses brewery for long periods of time.
* Frequently climbs stairs/staircase.
* Frequently bends, moves, transports, or lifts 60 pounds and move 165 pounds safely.
* Use repetitive motions when brewing.
This position will primarily work Monday through Friday, 9:30am-6:00pm.
This is an hourly position and pay is dependent on work experience. Available benefits include health insurance, dental, short and long term disability, and life insurance. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.