3 Sheeps Brewing is one of the fastest growing breweries in the state, and it’s time to grow the 3 Sheeps family by one more!
The ideal candidate is a hard worker who is committed, passionate about selling great beer and interested in working with us as we grow. We have everything we need to become a great packaging brewery, and this individual is going to be integral in helping represent us in the market.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Execute the sales and marketing program for the greater Milwaukee area.
- Work with all distributor sales forces to educate and achieve objectives.
- Establish, maintain, and support key accounts
- Identify accounts not currently carrying 3 Sheeps and work towards educating them on our product line.
- Manage all events (festivals, samplings, tastings)
- Will require evenings and weekends, as needed
- Be responsible for the allocation and use of point-of-sale materials
- Compile and submit weekly reports
- Stay within established budgets
- Observe and be familiar with all state and federal laws pertaining to the sale, merchandising and promotion of malt beverages
KNOWLEDGE, EXPERIENCE AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- One to two years malt beverage experience, preferably with at least one year at a wine or beer distributor (Experience in the industry, at a minimum)
- Self-motivated and able to work with limited direction
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Clean driving record and a reliable automobile
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Power Point)
- Have a love of craft beer
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.