It’s time to grow the 3 Sheeps family by one more!
The ideal candidate is a hard worker who is committed, passionate about making great beer and interested in working with us as we grow. We have everything we need to become a great packaging brewery, and this individual is going to be integral in helping us keep the beer flowing.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
SUMMARY OF THE BREWERY TEAM MEMBER POSITION:
Primary responsibilities will be running our centrifuge, yeast harvesting and management, and grain handling. In addition, this position will assist in all other aspects of brewing operations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Lots of cleaning
- Running and day-to-day maintenance of the centrifuge
- Yeast harvesting and management
- Grain handling
- Kegging and keg cleaning
- Festival and competition participation
- Must be willing to pitch in on tasks outside your key responsibilities
- Must have a great work ethic and attitude
- Must be able to appreciate beer without personal abuse-related problems
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Brewing experience desired, but not required
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems regarding product and/or equipment.
- Strong verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to interact well with the public.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task.
- Ability to work flexible hours – whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Knowledge of safety processes including hazardous materials.
- This position is extremely physical and demanding in nature and involves working with potentially dangerous equipment, machinery, exposure to high noise levels, and handling of hazardous materials.
- Stands and/or traverses brewery for long periods of time.
- Frequently climbs stairs/staircase.
- Frequently bends, moves, transports, or lifts 60 pounds and move 165 pounds safely.
- Use repetitive motions when brewing.
This is an hourly position and is dependent on work experience. Please email your resume to email@example.com.
3 Sheeps Brewing Co.