3 Sheeps Brewing Company
We're putting out massive amounts of high quality beer and we need your help.
SUMMARY OF THE CELLAR PERSON ROLE:
Primary responsibilities will be to handle all fermenter cleanings and sanitation, keg washing, keg filling, and grain handling.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Fermenter CIPs
- Cleaning and Maintaining our keg fleet
- Support cellar and bottling operation
- Support removals and filtration
- Grain handling
- Kegging and keg cleaning
- Carbonating of beer
- Must be willing to pitch in on tasks outside your key responsibilities
- Must have a great work ethic and attitude
- Must be able to appreciate beer without personal abuse-related problems
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Brewery experience desired, but not required
- Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems regarding product and/or equipment.
- Strong verbal communication and organizational skills.
- Ability to interact well with the public.
- Ability to work independently, as well as in a team-oriented environment.
- Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task.
- Ability to work flexible hours – whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Knowledge of safety processes including hazardous materials.
- This position is extremely physical and demanding in nature and involves working with potentially dangerous equipment, machinery, exposure to high noise levels, and handling of hazardous materials.
- Stands and/or traverses brewery for long periods of time.
- Frequently climbs stairs/staircase.
- Frequently bends, moves, transports, or lifts 60 pounds and move 165 pounds safely.
- Use repetitive motions when brewing.
This position will primarily work Monday through Friday, 10:30am-7:00pm.
This is an hourly position and is dependent on work experience. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.