Help us put out massive amounts of beer this summer!
SUMMARY OF THE BREWERY TEAM MEMBER POSITION:
Primary responsibilities will be to assist bottling, including set-up, clean-up, and general maintenance, as well as the kegging of beer. In addition, this position will assist in all other aspects of brewing operations.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Lots of cleaning
* Support cellar and bottling operation
* Support removals and filtration
* Grain handling
* Kegging and keg cleaning
* Must be willing to pitch in on tasks outside your key responsibilities
* Must have a great work ethic and attitude
* Must be able to appreciate beer without personal abuse-related problems
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* Brewing experience desired, but not required
* Ability to troubleshoot and solve problems regarding product and/or equipment.
* Strong verbal communication and organizational skills.
* Ability to interact well with the public.
* Ability to work independently, as well as in a team-oriented environment.
* Ability to work well under pressure and multi-task.
* Ability to work flexible hours – whatever it takes to get the job done.
* Knowledge of safety processes including hazardous materials.
* This position is extremely physical and demanding in nature and involves working with potentially dangerous equipment, machinery, exposure to high noise levels, and handling of hazardous materials.
* Stands and/or traverses brewery for long periods of time.
* Frequently climbs stairs/staircase.
* Frequently bends, moves, transports, or lifts 60 pounds and
move 165 pounds safely.
* Use repetitive motions when brewing.
This is an hourly position and is dependent on work experience. Please email your resume to email@example.com.