It’s time to grow the 3 Sheeps family by a few more!
The ideal candidate is a hard worker who is passionate about craft beer. We receive many visitors to our taproom, and we are seeking an individual to help take them through our beers and tell our story.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Taking care of our incredible customers!
* Must enjoy working with the public in a positive, friendly manner
* Must be willing to work as part of a team
* Must have a great work ethic and attitude
* Must be able to appreciate beer without personal abuse-related problems
* Follow opening and closing procedures completely and thoroughly
* Clean bar, work areas, and tables
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
* 2 years bartending experience desired, but not required.
* Must be knowledgeable about craft beer and be able to the differentiate between beer styles served
* Strong verbal communication and organizational skills.
* Ability to interact well with the public.
* Ability to work independently, as well as in a team-oriented environment.
* Ability to work flexible hours – whatever it takes to get the job done.
* Stands and/or traverses for extended periods of time.
* Must be able to lift 50# safely.
This is an hourly position, with an emphasis on weekend shifts. Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.