We are growing at an incredible pace, having recently moved into a new 30,000sq foot production facility, built a taproom, and undergone a massive re-branding. We have the equipment, a great location, and a community thirsty for our beer, and we're poised to enter new markets and continue to grow. Our brewing team is tight-knit and operates more like a family than co-workers. We work hard -- very hard -- but we also take time to enjoy the fruits of our labor, drink good beer, and spend time with our families.
The ideal candidate is a hard worker who is committed, passionate about making great beer and interested in working with us as we grow. We have everything we need to become a great packaging brewery, and this individual is going to be integral in helping us keep the beer flowing.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefit package.
Pay: Hourly, with benefits
- Ensure operation of machinery and mechanical equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements on motors, pumps, pneumatic systems, conveyor systems, and production machines; following diagrams, sketches, operations manuals, manufacturer's instructions, and engineering specifications; troubleshooting malfunctions.
- Locate sources of problems by observing mechanical devices in operation; listening for problems; using precision measuring and testing instruments.
- Remove defective parts by dismantling devices; using hoists, cranes, and hand and power tools; examining form and texture of parts.
- Determine changes in dimensional requirements of parts by inspecting used parts; using rules, calipers, micrometers, and other measuring instruments.
- Adjust functional parts of devices and control instruments by using hand tools, levels, plumb bobs, and straightedges.
- Control downtime by informing production workers of routine preventive maintenance techniques; monitoring compliance.
- Maintain equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
- Conserve maintenance resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to accomplish job results.
- Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing technical publications; establishing personal networks.
- Maintain continuity among work teams by documenting and communicating actions, irregularities, and continuing needs.
- Maintain safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Performing all tasks according to SOP
- Performing all necessary record keeping
- Maintaining a clean working environment
- Adhering to all safety regulations, at all times
- Working knowledge and experience with manufacturing equipment: Motors, pumps, compressors, chillers, conveyors and electrical systems.
- Experience with all types of power tools and their safe use.
- Willingness to work as part of a team in a demanding, dynamic work environment.
- Attention to Detail.
- Welding experience a plus.
- 21 years of age or more
- Strong focus on quality, safety, and efficiency
- Good communication skills in English, both verbally and written
- Basic computer skills (word processing and email)
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to work both alone and as a team
- Ability to follow complex instructions to a high level of detail and precision
- Ability to frequently lift at least 55 lb., move at least 180 lb., and work standing for several hours
- Ability to work safely around chemicals, heights, loud noises, mechanical equipment, wet environments, and other potential hazards
- Flexibility to work a variety of possible shifts, and to participate in company events
- Positive, get-it-done attitude and a passion for brewing and beer
As time allows, this position will also be expected to assist with the various daily tasks of the brewery, including, but not limited to packaging, cleaning, kegging, grain handling, etc.
To apply, please send your cover letter (with salary requirement), and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org