3 Sheeps Barrel Society
Membership for 2021 has closed, but join our email list to get notified for Barrel Society 2022 enrollment.
Looking for the best, most unique, and exclusive barrel aged beers we have to offer? Look no further. You've found the 3 Sheeps Barrel Society.
Membership to our not-so-secret society comes with tons of benefits. The first is obviously the beer. As a member you will receive two bottles of six different beers throughout the year (for a total of twelve 22oz bottles). These bottles are only available to Barrel Society members, meaning members get to experience amazing barrel aged beer that only a lucky few will ever get their hands on. Two of the six releases will be variants of The Wolf, our highly sought after Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout. These variants are only available to Barrel Society members and have been some of the best we have ever offered. These have included:
- The Wolf - Raspberry/Coffee
- The Wolf - Rye Barrel Aged
- The Wolf - Vanilla Rye
- The Wolf - Mint Chocolate
- The Wolf - Vanilla, Rye, Maple Syrup
- The Wolf - Aged on Red Oak Staves
In addition to The Wolf variants, other Barrel Society releases over the years have been:
- Dark Tides - Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout with Black Currants
- Vert - A blend of 3 different Barrel Aged Stouts from barrels spanning 3 years (2016-2018)
- Cherry Marzipan - Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout with Almond, Cherry and Cocoa Nibs
- Toucan - Chardonnay Barrel Aged Imperial Saison with Black Currant and Mango
- Racka - Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout with Blueberry and Vanilla
- Ocelot - Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout with Cinnamon, Vanilla, Cocoa Nibs and Ancho Chiles
- (un-named) Bourbon Barrel Aged Imperial Stout with Maple and Cinnamon
In addition to these delicious and exclusive beers, members also receive a Barrel Society t-shirt, commemorative glass, and membership card. When visiting our taproom, they get discounts on beer and merchandise. Lastly, we give members the benefit of reserving any additional barrel aged beer releases before the general public. We'll even hold onto your beer for a few weeks in case you can't make it to the release right away.
Not local to Sheboygan and thinking you won't be able to make the trip very often? Not to worry. We hold your Barrel Society bottles for you until the end of the year! So whether you attend each release (which we highly recommend), make it to the taproom every few months, or you can only make one trip a year to pick up everything - you can be sure we'll have your beer waiting for you.
Starting to sound good? Here's the best part - even with all of the extras you get as part of the Barrel Society, each amazing beer costs less per bottle than any of our yearly 22oz releases. We appreciate our members putting their trust in us to deliver delicious beer every time, so we return the favor with a price that can't be beat.
Want MORE Barrel Society beer? We also offer our "double down" option, which DOUBLES the amount of bottles you get. Same benefits, twice the beer (really a win-win situation).
So how do you sign up? Glad you asked. Join our growing list of potential members by providing us with your email below. When we're getting ready to open new spots for the Barrel Society every November, you'll receive an email with details on next year's Society and how to enroll.